Re: Computer Based Garage Heat (was 09 BBQ)

From: Zito, James A (GE Infra, Energy) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 11:34:27 EST

I'm currently leeching my wireless connection for someone.......here at
home I currently have 5 possible connections. Granted some of them have
security enabled. Of the 5 2 are giving my about 50% of the signal
strength my wireless utility shows and the others are at about 1/4
strength. Ooops I lied the list just jumped up to 9 signals........

I live in a neighborhood with houses that are close together but do have
actual yards. I do have to admit one of the signals is from an HP
printer......

So I don't know how much trouble you'd have with getting a wifi signal.

Jim
Full time 2wd CC Dak missing 2 pistons