Re: Re: Rear Drums

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@enchantedbookstore.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2009 - 13:56:31 EST

I think someplace I read that you only got the 11" drums if you ordered
the factory tow package. Said friend with the 4.7L didn't (as we found
out after 2 trips to the parts store) and had a hitch installed after
the fact since he thought the factory package was too expensive when he
was ordering the truck. I guess he knows now why it was so expensive,
you got bigger rear brakes with it. :) This was about 3 years back so
don't quote me, heh.

MattB