Re: Don't come knock'in if the leaf springs are rock'in

From: Eric (huffy340@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2009 - 23:42:50 EST

> > http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/1009043279.html
>
> Great idea for camping out of your truck, except you lose out on
> all that storage space in the bed.
>
> A nice, thick air mattress designed around the shape of the bed
> would be much better.

When we camp in the dak, i put planks on top of the rails
(actually on top of the camper shell lip) and then throw our futon
in there. All of our camping bins, etc, easily fit under the bed.

It's great to be able to pull into camp late, and not have to do
any setup while crawling into actual bed sheets.

Oh, and i put up reed matts in the windows to keep it from being
like an aquarium.