2009 DML BBQ - Aug 14-16?

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 13:35:00 EST

   Ok, just a shot across the bow here... :-) I know Tom needed some
early warning and perhaps others too in order to request time off and
schedule, so I wanted to check to see if anyone who is planning to
come to the DML BBQ this year would have a conflict if it were
scheduled for the weekend of August 14-16?

   If I don't hear from anybody, or if nobody seems to have a conflict
at that time, I'll go ahead and make it official in a few days.

   Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-