Re: RE: 4.7L Cams

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 07:22:06 EDT

We just found out the news today. This is after said friend dropped
$1650 to Miller SPX for all the "special tools" mentioned in the FSM for
all the work he's planning on doing to the truck. Pricey stuff.

I have no idea what we'd ask for in a custom grind if we were to contact
Crower or Comp Cams... I've done the usual google searches and looking
at the "big two" (Summit and Jegs) but neither stocks any cams for the
4.7L. I suppose calling them directly might result in something they
have available internally...