RE: Re: RE: a little help please

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 08:28:21 EDT

I've never seen a '99 Dakota that it worked on. I had a '99 built in Feb
'99 that it didn't work on. And I think it's more a function of the
instrument cluster than it is the PCM. Because when I bought my '00, I put
my '99 instrument cluster in the truck and lost the ability to check codes
using the key on/off method, but as soon as I put my '00 cluster back in it
worked again. Never have gotten anyone to try putting a '00 cluster into a
'99 though.

brian cropp