Attn: Bleazards!!! ???? about your camper

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 16:20:06 EDT

How heavy is your camper trailer?
If you have dry weight as well as loaded weight, that would be great!

I'm also curious about what sort of gas mileage you get when towing?
And how fast you go on the typical flat highway? (I know you guys generally take it pretty easy on the long drives...)

I'm perusing the possible great deal on campers that are floating around these days.
Seems like the poorer the economy does, the better the deals are, and the more likely I'll be able to afford a camper. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....
HotmailŪ is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.