Re: DML It's Dakota Buying Weekend (long post)

From: Ewraven (ewraven@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 00:26:34 EDT

I am partial to the 1998 model myself, but only because it looks
identical to my 1999 Dakota. :)

Other than the 1998 model, I do like that red 1995 Dakota. I've
always liked the looks of the 2nd gen Dakotas, especially the later
ones with the body color grill. If I were to buy that one, I'd pull
the graphics off and hope that the paint hasn't faded bad enough
around them that it would be obvious.

Don't forget to be watching out for blown plenum gaskets, splices
O'death in the 2nd gens or death flashes! lol

Josh
1999 Dakota Sport 5.2 V8, 5 speed manual