transmission??

From: Ted Wiegandt (twiegandt@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 22:32:23 EDT

I still haven't got my vibration fixed on my 02 QC with a 4.7 and auto
and now the tranny or torque converter seems to be going out on me.
The tranny started by hunting a lot between 3rd and 4th. Now is seems
to stay locked in all the way to a stop and stalls out the vehicle
when cold. It doesn't do it every time and goes away after about 5
minutes. It is just like I had a manual and didn't put in the clutch.
 Any ideas other than a new tranny or rebuild?

Thanks,
Ted