Motor Bay powder Coating / Chrome / Pulleys / ALT QUESTION

From: bocd@optonline.net
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 23:20:15 EDT

hey guys,

here's 2 shots of my engine bay job....

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/bobn/100_0107.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/bobn/100_0106.jpg[/IMG]

I picked up te pulleys off aof a group buy on the dakota-durango site from
darren at sidewinder.

I may have to run another alternator on top of my 250 amp alt.....would it
matter if the pulley shaft was facing the rear of the truck? I think that would
change the rotation of the pulley. I'm thinking about mounting it down under my
pwr steering pump......build some bracketry off of the frame crossover.

Bob