RE: OD won't turn off

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 05:21:15 EDT

-

I'd start with the OD switch, the OD solenoid in the trans, or the
associated wiring.....checking for loose or broken wires and solid grounds.
I would think you could test the switch itself with a multi-meter. Have
you messed with anything just prior to this problem?

Ray
1992 Dakota - 40,662 miles, 2,678 drag strip passes. :)