OT: "Mr. Buffalo"

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 16:59:57 EDT

   This is offtopic, but I can't stop myself from bragging about my
"little" brother. :-) Many of you have met Nathan at various DML
BBQs. (When we were playing paintball, he was the guy in the ghillie
suit.)

   Nathan entered the Mr./Ms. Buffalo bodybuilding show this past
weekend. This was his first ever competition, but he swept the show,
winning every class in which he was entered as well as taking the
overall win. He was the biggest guy there, by 20lbs. Entering was
something of a last minute decision; he was actually training for a
different show in June, so he only had 4 weeks to prep, but was still
able to drop his body fat percentage from 9ish down to 4 in that time.
Due to the lack of time for preparation, he was still retaining a
little water, but his overall size and conditioning more than
compensated.

   There are a few pics at http://www.steigerrealty.com/mrbuffalo
a bunch of (mostly small ones) at http://www.bflofitness.com/mmb2009.htm
and several photos in the "2009 Mr/Mrs Buffalo Pics" forum at
http://wnymusclefitness.com. (The last site you need to register and
log in to be able to view the forums.)

   Also, here's a story on him that ran in our local paper:
http://www.observertoday.com/page/content.detail/id/521309.html

   Anyhoo, I just wanted to post a note about that; I know a lot of
you have met Nate and I thought you might be interested. Plus I'm
more than a little proud of him. :-) (Its hard to believe we share
the same genetics - I must be doing something wrong... Surely my lack
of exercise and sedentary lifestyle isn't to blame?) ;-)

   No need for tow straps at this year's BBQ, Nathan will be on hand
to shot-put stuck vehicles out of the pit. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-