Re: Strange electrical problem

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 13:11:20 EDT

On Saturday 11 April 2009 11:24 am, David Gersic wrote:
> I'm still researching the CTM.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197487

Hey, somebody else with similar symptoms to mine!

Doing the part number search, I'm not finding a lot of specifics. Bernd? Can
you help identify these part numbers?

I have p/n 56045451AG in my truck. Since I don't have any of the "high line"
features, I'm assuming that this is not the "high line" version of the CTM.
Could be wrong, of course, but I can't find much in the way of references to
this part number.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=214727

Says that it's a MODULE TIME AND ALAR and has a price of $162.50.

Yesterday's junkyard run yielded a CTM p/n 56045452AF. The donor also didn't
have any "high line" features, at least from what I could see in the remains.
This part number yields a few hits, but mostly that it has been superseded by
p/n 5114190AA.

p/n 5114190AA sounds like it could be a replacement for the "high line"
version of the CTM, going by some forum posts where people were having it
installed and needing to have it programmed (DRB III) by the dealership.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=214727

Says that this is a MODULE TIME AND ALAR and has a price of $217.10.

Can I install p/n 56045452AF to replace p/n 56045451AG? And does doing so
require the DRB III to do it?