Re: RE: Dodge dealer employees check in.

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 12 2009 - 19:58:57 EDT

Olznut@aol.com wrote:
> I found it, here you go, 2008 Avenger R/T, bright silver, AWD and $9464 off
> sticker, price is $16,981
> _http://www.orangecoastchryslerjeepdodge.net/new-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=1df29c9a4046381e00a05623a8857a45_
> (http://www.orangecoastchryslerjeepdodge.net/new-inventory/vehicle-details.h
> tm?vehicleId=1df29c9a4046381e00a05623a8857a45)

Check out this reply.... I wonder if I can get them to fly me out to CA...

Barry,

I just received your internet request for a 2008 Dodge Avenger AWD model
that I have here at my lot at Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Costa Mesa..

We do still have the car available and it is brand new and marked down
quite aggressively to move it..

We don't have the market for AWD cars here which is probably why you are
wondering why it is still here..

Perhaps just waiting for you.. Let me know what I can do for you.. My
direct line is 714-445-7566 or toll free at 877-777-8734.

Now I will be out for a week starting tomorrow(Monday) but you can reach
my partner Tommy Jackson at the above numbers or at TJACKSON@OCAUTO.COM

We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business..

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Internet Director
Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Costa Mesa
2929 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa CA 92626