Re: RE: Dodge dealer employees check in.

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 00:43:37 EDT

Before I forget, that's one of the few dealers that I've heard good things
of out here, too bad they're a bit too far for me, over an hour drive, with
no traffic. I think they have a free maint program, but like that would
matter for you, lol!! Besides, if you do come out this week, we're having a
camping trip up in the desert with another Dodge truck group I'm in starting
this Fri, and we have a hell of a pyrotechnic guy coming!

In a message dated 4/12/2009 4:59:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,