Re: June 2009 Petersens 4 Wheel and Offroad

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 00:07:31 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/readersrides/131_0906_june_2009_readers_4x4_trucks/index.html

> 3rd down...

> I ran out and bought 3 more copies at Walmart heh... already had people come in to work and
> tell me that saw it hehe... giggity giggity!

   Cool! :-) I actually flagged your first message and made a point
of checking out the magazine aisle at Wal-Mart yesterday, but they
didn't have the magazine! I started to post a message yesterday
saying I couldn't find it, but figured I would try a couple other
places. I didn't realize they posted 'em online or I would have
checked there first. :-)

   That's a nice pic, but I can't quite place it. The scenery looks
Colorado-ish, but I don't remember seeing that pic before. (Watch it
be one of the pics that was in the DML calendar...) ;-) Was that
during the national meet, or is that Wisconsin?

--
                                          -Jon-