Re: Any opinions on GMB Waterpumps?

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 01:29:06 EDT

Sorry, I somehow missed your post. Unfortunate since I could have
ordered that pump already. I guess I'm stuck now with a Napa pump as I
really want to get this thing leak-free by the end of this weekend. Oh
well, if it breaks it's only a 1.5 mile drive for a replacement rather
than a 1500 mile one. ;)

Thanks,

MattB