DML BBQ 09 Shenanigns....

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 22:18:04 EDT

Ok - I'm wondering what might be on the "throw it out the window at any moment" ajenda for this
year?

I'm planning on bringing paintball stuff out again... I'm also wanting to get in some
Geocaching... and again I'm toying with the idea of bringing the motorcycle out for a cruise
around... depending on how well I can get the damned thing running

Bob Smith? Ya out there? Watcha think about bringing the crossbones down for a ride with Jon
and myself. I know I have a Honda, and Jon has a Suzuki... but you wouldn't mind being seen
with a couple metric bikes would ya? hehehe

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck