Re: 2000 Bucket Seats, Huntington Beach,Ca

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 01:01:59 EDT

If it does then it's just because Dodge hasn't put out a decent Dakota
in 5 years and given the choise, new or used, between an oversized
compact and a full size Ram for just a few thousand more with more
power, more capacity, and the same mileage, its a no brainer. Heck,
Tom, your newer truck is a Ram. Most people don't have the storage and
don't want to pay the insurance for a whole fleet.

On 5/6/09, Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Woodruff, Jason P wrote:
>> I've got a pair of bucket seats left over from my race truck. I think I
>> put about 80kmi on these seats, but no tears and such. They've been
>> wrapped in bags in my mom's garage for about 4years. Free to whoever
>> wants to come and pick them up.
>>
>> I've also got a full size spare wheel/tire left in my storage in Irvine.
>> Same deal.
>>
>> E-mail me at woodrufj@yahoo.com
>>
>> Jay W
>
> Uhoh.... does this mean that you sold/traded your Dak?
>

> --
> "Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then
> steps in it"
> -John Steinbeck

Sent from my mobile device