Re: 2000 Bucket Seats, Huntington Beach,Ca

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 08 2009 - 09:18:13 EDT

Dustin Williams wrote:

> If it does then it's just because Dodge hasn't put out a decent Dakota
> in 5 years and given the choise, new or used, between an oversized
> compact and a full size Ram for just a few thousand more with more
> power, more capacity, and the same mileage, its a no brainer. Heck,
> Tom, your newer truck is a Ram. Most people don't have the storage and
> don't want to pay the insurance for a whole fleet.

Also - my original remark was more to convey a sense of sadness if Jason sold/traded his Amber
Fire Gen III Dak... as I met Jason and his truck in Colorado in 2006... Makes me sad to see
another Dak leave The List.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck