Re: Auto parts swap at the Dunkirk NY County Fairgrounds

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat May 16 2009 - 17:26:21 EDT

   Well, I ended up going. Unfortunately it started to rain about 2
minutes after I walked through the gate and all the outdoor vendors
got out the tarps and shut down just as I got to my favorite tool
vendor. :-( So, I only ended up being able to go through half of the
vendors. Since I already paid my $5 for parking, I didn't care how
much rain there was, and moseyed around anyway. I found some stuff
under the tents and in the buildings. As usual, I didn't buy any auto
parts though - just a few trinkets and the big find of the day was 850
feet of cat5e cable for $15. I dunno how I manage to find networking
equipment at an auto parts show, but there it is. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-