Re: Re: Re: Leaking power steering fluid

From: Tom Coulter (metalshop@optonline.net)
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 11:45:43 EDT

Thanks Berndt - this is really helpful.

I think what you (and Scott) are saying is that - to remove the existing
sensor - it's best to cut the pigtail and slip a box wrench over the wire
harness and onto the nut. Makes sense ...

As I said, I checked the fuses in the PCM and saw nothing blown. Didn't
recall seeing a "map" (for me, that would be a nice, but unexpected,
convenience) but I'll look again.

And that's a big 10-4 on the warning against Bosch sensors. Duly noted. On
my budget, I kinda hate to patronize the Dealer but may have to ...