Re: Re: Leaking power steering fluid

From: Tom Coulter (metalshop@optonline.net)
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 14:29:32 EDT

Thanks for your reply, David. Having just replaced the pressurized line, I
must now say that I see no wires anywhere in the vicinity of the p/s pump.
I therefore wonder why I read about a p/s "pressure switch". Seems logical
that there would be one, but I see no wires.

As for the O2 sensors, what you say confirms my suspicion and makes sense,
of course. But as w/ the comment above, I see no wires ANYWHERE in the
vicinity of the pressurized line. Just along the top of the plastic shroud
(below the radiator) is a bundle of wires in a corrugated sheath; but these
wires appear to be associated w/ the front lights.

So here's a dumb question: Where pray tell are the O2 sensors?

Meanwhile, I'll check the fuses (presumably in the Power Control Module).