RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Leaking power steering fluid

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 21:14:25 EDT

I'd say go ahead and just replace them both now. You have both coming in
brand new. Why keep one for a rainy day when you can replace them both and
have the peace of mind knowing they are both brand new instead of always
having it in the back of your mind that the rear one could fail at any time.

brian cropp