Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Leaking power steering fluid

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 01:14:44 EDT

On Monday 18 May 2009 13:41:21 Tom Coulter wrote:
> Where does that leave us? Install the upstream sensor and see if the code
> clears? If it does, hang the other one on a nail for next time?

I'd swap them both out now. You already have them both (on order), and they
are wear parts that are supposed to be replaced at 100K miles. If one's worn
out, the other one is likely to be almost there, if it isn't already. You'll
already be under the truck, with a wrench. Do 'em both now and be done with
it.