Re: front hubs/wheel bearings

From: Phil Jenkins (pjenks60@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 08:26:45 EDT

The nut on my 98 2wd is 36mm. The torque spec is 185 in haynes manuel. Some assemblies come with the nut, some don't. The one I replaced was on the truck less than 5000 miles. Made in Korea from Rockauto. The one I put on from O'reilly's, National Hub Assemblies, distributed by Federal-Mogul, made in ........Korea.