Re: DML Digest V5 #3743

From: Ken & Janet Olson (olsonfam@iserv.net)
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 09:39:39 EDT

I only see 4 qt. jugs of any oil in the stores I go to around my area. I've
looked for the 5 qt. jugs too because a friend told me he saw them at Meijer
and I went to the same store and all they had were 4 qt. AFA leaks, I use
Mobil 1 15W-50 in my '50 Ford 8N and haven't had any leaks. It starts
easier in the cold and uses less oil than with conventional, which is to say
almost none. It uses 6 qts.

Ken