FOMOCO relays

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 08:51:10 EDT

Scott L. Wrties: >> I understand your point, and it makes
sense, but I have used one for many years for my Hella lights
and never have had a failure. I am sure the Mopar would do a
great job too though. We used these fomoco relays for all
sorts of bizarre crap that we would put on our cars. <<

Maybe my experiences were just "Flukes" !! I was using one
to power a Winch on one of my trailers. I went thru 3
FOMOCO relays in a relatively short time. Changed it to
the MOPAR relay and am still using it today. Maybe I just
haven't used the trailer as much. Who knows...

We could certainly slow the aging process
down if it had to work its way through Congress.
- Will Rogers

Azie