Re: Re: Taurus Fan

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 17:01:40 EDT

Well, I was supposed to get the fan today and was going to take some
pics... but I have this nice notice on Fedex's website:

"May 29, 2009 11:13 AM - Package returned to shipper - Unable to deliver
shipment, return to shipper - Damaged in transit"

So now I guess we get to see how Rockauto handles the situation. :( As
a new customer of theirs it will be interesting to see if they make a
customer wait for the package to arrive back at their warehouse before
they ship me a new one.

MattB