Running Hot

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 08:13:16 EDT

Matt B writes: >> I don't know if the clutch fan isn't engaging
properly (it doesn't seem to be pulling much air when it's hot)
or if I need a new radiator, or if I just have an air bubble in the
system still after I changed the water pump. Is there an air purge
procedure I need to do? Either that or the aluminum chunks
from my bad water pump have clogged the radiator core... <<

I also have a '95 that did similar things. Installed a new
radiator and cured it. Mine had around 130K miles on it
when this happened...

We could certainly slow the aging process
down if it had to work its way through Congress.
- Will Rogers

Azie