RE: Towing lights

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 12:29:27 EDT

As was already replied, your best bet is to buy one of the plug and play
trailer wiring kits for your Dakota. I have one on mine and it couldn't be
simpler to install. All you have to worry about is where you want to put
the 4-pin connector if you want to hard mount it somewhere. On mine, I just
wrap it around the hitch receiver when I'm not using it. Any autoparts
place should have them, and Walmart does carry them as well. Just check
around a few different places if the first place doesn't have it in stock.
Will probably be about $20-$30.

brian cropp