Re: RE: RE: Hot Hot Hot

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 22:54:44 EDT

If the sensor that tells the fan to engage goes out it would cause it
to not work. That can be tested with a paperclip to by pass the
sensor. That's what it was when my Corsica was overheating in 95
degree N Idaho weather and was only noticable in city traffic or
driving up the side of a long steep hill at 15 mph to get to where I
was staying.