Re: RE: RE: Hot Hot Hot

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 04:06:36 EDT

The only 1st/2nd gen Dakota with an electric fan was the 2.2/2.5L 4
cylinder equipped models... V6/V8 are all mechanical. In around 2000
they added a supplemental electric fan if you had A/C. The A/C would
kick the fan on to move more air through the condenser for faster A/C
cool down and low speed performance (think stop and go traffic).

MattB