Re: Re: Taurus Fan (long)

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 07:23:28 EDT

At my workplace the shipping dept just eyeballs the weight (granted,
they're fairly good at estimating.... but anything you can toss to
your buddy without injury is "5lbs"). The fedex pickup guy doesn't
verify our provided weight. I did help him load on a busy day and he
went to pick up a "5lb" box that was probably closer to 25... He
kicked it and said "Five pounds? uh huh... right" and loaded it
anyway.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Dakota.

Don in CT