Re: DML:

From: hskr@cox.net
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 21:55:53 EDT

These trucks came from the factory with a little rubber tube that was attached to the drain port so you could direct the coolant away from that crossmember. Less than $2 at the parts store and you could buy a new piece of rubber hose to do the same thing and have it long enough to direct it wherever you want.