Re: Re: Accel stock coil replacement - Any good?

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 01:51:21 EDT

I guess I'm looking more for "yeah, it made my idle smoother" or "yeah,
it helped power at xxx rpm", or better yet "the stock coil sucks,
anything is better" ;) Mine is working fine, I was just looking to see
if it was worth the $45 dropped on it. Though if Chrysler went to a
similar output on new trucks, perhaps that's all I need to know...