Brake pedal pulsing...

From: Joe B. (JoeB327@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jun 22 2009 - 09:53:36 EDT

Hi guys,
Looking for some help on brake pedal pulsing. I have a 1999 Dak 4x4 Sport
CC auto trans. Did a front and rear brake job about 3 years ago. The rear
drums must have been out of round a little bit, but able to live with, did
NOT notice the brake pedal pulsing when the brake job was done. Presently,
when the truck is traveling along a road I have no shimmy,"bouncing" or any
symptom that would make me think I have any type of driveline issue. When I
apply the brakes I have a brake pedal pulsing/pumping. I replaced the rear
brake drums (9"), brake shoes and put in a brake spring kit. The new brakes
solved the "bouncing" problem but I still have the pedal pulsing. Any
thoughts or ideas on what to try next?
Thanks,
Joe B.