Re: RE: Granatelli's MPG/Plus Performance Ignition Set

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Sat Jun 27 2009 - 03:10:25 EDT

Heck, the $44 Summit "tune up kit" with 8mm silicone jacket wires, new
rotor and brass terminal cap is a hell of a deal. Works great on my
truck, they're just re-labeled Taylor wires. Even comes with a little
thing of dielectric grease to seal the terminals. That's for the V8
set, though. They only have the wires (no cap/rotor) for the 3.9L, but
for $23 bucks it's hard to beat:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-867624/