Re: RE: cruse control problem

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 00:08:25 EDT

If what Brian said doesn't work, it's time to check on the TPS. If not
that, the speed distance sensor, though your speedometer would be
freaking out if that was going out. My Van's TPS is starting to go and
every time I kick the cruise on you get a sudden surge, and it can't
hold the proper speed for anything after that...

MattB