Re: QUESTION for Mr. Steiger -- 2009 DML BBQ Count Down!!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 13:37:20 EDT

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I'm still trying to go this NY, but with all the other driving
> we will be doing with the little guy this summer, we might not make
> it -- that will make me sad. :(
>
> I'm still going to try and make an appearance of some sort though,
> whether it will be with the buggy in tow or not, I don't know...

   Thanks for the update - hopefully you'll be able to make it!

> That friend that I brought last year - Jeff, he is interested in
> going this year. I guess I should address Jon wit hthis -- any
> problem with Jeff dropping by for the event if I don't attend
> myself?

   Yes, that would be fine by me. Thanks for asking though - I don't
want the BBQ to turn into a free-for-all with all sorts of random
non-DMLers showing up, but Jeff sort've got "inducted" last year :-)
and seems like a good guy so I have no problem with that.

--
                                          -Jon-