Re: QUESTION for Mr. Steiger -- 2009 DML BBQ Count Down!!

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 15:51:04 EDT

I'm surprised Mike hasn't requested that Jeff's admission be
contingent on his submission of the near-rollover video he took.

Really, though, we should ask him to bring the casette or card or
whole camcorder along. I would think that one way or another, the DML
headquarters could manage to copy the video. I didn't get to see it
first person... that's why I'm interested. :)

Damn I'm getting cabin fever with all this DML BBQ talk. Sounds like
potentially a good turnout this year too!

Don [unfortunately] in CT