Rock Auto (was: Build Sheets)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 17:38:00 EDT

On Mon, July 6, 2009 5:13 pm, Scott Lane wrote:

> Sorry for shifting gears, but does anyone have a Rock Auto discount code?

You can usually find some online if nobody here has one. For instance:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/rockauto.com

To change the subject a little more, does anyone know what they use these
codes for? I'm guessing they keep track of what code they issued to what
customer, but for what purpose? So they know who referred the most
people? Do you get anything for referring people? Do I need my tinfoil
hat?

Jason