Re: Rock Auto

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 02:12:52 EDT

I usually use the one from Dakota-Durango.com if I'm away from home when
ordering. They use it to see who's referring who from what sites.
After you order they send you your own 5% off code so you can keep
getting the discount.

Ordering Moog tie rod ends x4, pitman and idler arms, and the toe
adjuster sleeves was WAY cheaper than napa for sure...

MattB