RE: Potential group buy for BBQ?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 10:07:36 EDT

Mark me down for 6 of each of the 2 sizes, I could use a bunch of them for various little attachments/tie downs for back-packing etc.
If I don't happen to make it to the BBQ I can get you to send it to my company's office in Mississauga and they can ship it out to me here.
I'll cover any extraneous costs at any rate. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:03:28 -0400
> Subject: DML: Potential group buy for BBQ?
> From: dml@bleazard.net
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>

> So, I've decided I want at least one of these:
> http://countycomm.com/ring.htm
>
> It's a cable key ring, they cost $1.40 each, but shipping is $8.00. This
> is a little silly, so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to get a cable
> key ring or anything else from this site and combine shipping to DML HQ in
> time for the BBQ. They have a lot of cool flashlights, watches, tactical
> nylon stuff, etc. Plenty of stuff I'd like, but for now I'll have to be
> content that I managed to scrape together $1.40 for a key ring :-).
>
> Jason

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.