Potential group buy for BBQ?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 12:03:28 EDT

So, I've decided I want at least one of these:
http://countycomm.com/ring.htm

It's a cable key ring, they cost $1.40 each, but shipping is $8.00. This
is a little silly, so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to get a cable
key ring or anything else from this site and combine shipping to DML HQ in
time for the BBQ. They have a lot of cool flashlights, watches, tactical
nylon stuff, etc. Plenty of stuff I'd like, but for now I'll have to be
content that I managed to scrape together $1.40 for a key ring :-).

Jason