Over the banister, through the window, down the fire excape, off the garbage truck, nothing but net

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 00:39:39 EDT

*twitch*

Its talking to me again

NO!! stop saying that! the facts of the matter are the communists love it... NO! I refuse to
comply! You think you can make me ?! think twice! hahahaha

code blue you say?

Pfft ANARCHISTS!!!!!!!!!

But really - I think the baked beans were a little cold...

Now why do you suppose Ted Danson would have done that? Honestly its not on the level. French
toast? Surely not.

GET OFF THE DAMNED COUCH!!!
I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN!!!

will not comply will not comply will not comply ... subsidiary brains resisting take over....
must face the darkness NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

seriously thinking of ditching in the ocean...

cockpit lights shorted out again damn it.