Re: Front End Trouble

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 04:00:52 EDT

"DAKSY" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> <>What the heck caused the A arm to get wallowed out????<>

> Damned if I know...I priced OEM A-arms at the local Dodge dealer & they're
> $255 each! Yowch!
> Gotta see if I can find the $$$ to get em & then suck it up & pay for
> another alignment...

   Ouch! Sounds like you traced the problem elsewhere already, but if
you had to replace the A-arms and that was the price, I'd suggest
looking at the aftermarket - you might be able to get a beefier tubular
setup for less money. I have no idea who might be making such a thing
at the moment, but figured I'd throw that out there just in case.

--
                                          -Jon-