Re: Something for the oil burners (and wannabes)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 13:12:39 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> der - I just noticed its a dead link.. lets try this again

> http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/1340/

> verified it works

   Very nice! If I had to nitpick anything I would have to say that
the stance of the truck doesn't look quite right to me - like its got
a bunch of body lift, and IMHO would look better if the body sat lower
on the frame. (Kinda reminds me of when somone will drop a car body
on a 4x4 chassis.) I guess there's no way around that though if you
want to run those tires without trimming sheet metal. That personal
opinion aside, it looks to be very well executed and a fun truck!

   Daks, diesels and guns - why isn't this guy on the DML? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-