Re: Memories Etched In Blacktop

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 06:41:29 EDT

Talk to Mike about Rausch Creek before you make any plans for that place. I
haven't been there myself but I'm pretty sure he has. I've been told by several
people, they have lots of trails there, but most are advanced enough that body
damage is likely if wheeling them with a bunch of stockers. The defunct
"Paragon" was the place friendly to stockers, Rausch was a little more extreme.
 Plus we don't need Tom driving into a mine shaft, we would need a bigger
T-Shirt to add all the additional letters and anti-mining graphics.

I would consider a Carlisle GTG next year but most likely I'll have the
Barracuda and not something I would be willing to wheel (especially since all
my wheeling stuff is pretty much busted up right now). Also the economy has to
improve considerably before I can commit to anything, but I'm probably not the
only one with that issue.

Walt

In article <h3melj$srg$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, *buncha people writes a buncha
stuff: