Re: Gimme fuel, gimme fire! Gimme Da' 09 BBQ!!!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 12:03:07 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking along the lines of driving out Wednesday - giving us
> Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Jon - is this acceptable to you? I'm thinking that having the
> Thursday extra bonus day, would allow us to get in a full day of Geocaching or Paintball or
> whatever.

   Yep, that would be fine by me! I'll have one less day to
procrastinate "cleaning up" (convert messy piles of stuff into neater
piles of stuff) the disaster area that is currently DML HQ, but that's
probably not a bad thing. :-) I still can't believe its almost
August!!!!!! Feels like we've barely started spring.

--
                                          -Jon-